Connect with veg-heads in Bloomington and make a difference for animals.
Check us out on Instagram, Facebook, and GroupMe.
We’re not holding in-person events right now, but if you sign up for our newsletter you’ll be invited as soon as we resume!
Volunteering is a powerful way to make an impact in the community. We would love to have you! We have lots of opportunities available.
- Help maintain the accuracy of our dining guide by getting in touch with restaurants
- Hang posters, distribute flyers, and stock newsstands with veg eating starter guides
- Organize events like happy hours, potlucks, family activities, grocery store tours, etc.
- Organize kid-friendly activities
- Help manage our social media pages
- Help advertise BloomingVeg events (like post our events to community event calendars)
- Plan fundraising activities
- Organize volunteer days and carpools with Uplands PEAK Sanctuary
- Leaflet or table at events
The core organizing team is always welcoming additions. If you’re interested in joining our monthly planning meetings and ongoing volunteer work, send us an email.
Unable to make an ongoing commitment? We accept sign ups for one-off activities. Let us know you want to volunteer and watch out for action alerts via email.