Sometimes you find yourself at a chain restaurant, so here is a quick guide for Bloomington.
Our dining guide focuses on local Bloomington restaurants for several reasons—we love local!—and there’s a lot of information out there already for chains. But to make dining out with friends easier, here’s a list to start with.
- Chipotle – Everything but the meat and cheese is vegan! View their allergen menu
- Chili’s – View their vegetarian menu
- Denny’s – View their allergen guide
- HuHot – build your own stir fry, notify the cooks that you’re vegan and they’ll use separate cooking utensils. View their allergen menu
- Moe’s – tofu, beans, rice, tortillas are all vegan. View their allergen menu
- Noodles & Co. – Select “vegan dishes” on their nutrition sorter and their allergen information.
- Pizza – Little Caesar’s, Papa John’s, Domino’s, Pizza Hut, Azzip Pizza (Based on the allergen menu, the dough and several sauces at Azzip are dairy and egg free.)
- Red Robin – Their veggie patty is vegetarian and vegan, substitute a ciabatta bun and vegan toppings for a vegan burger. More details on their allergen info page
- Which Wich – View their vegan and vegetarian menu